Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Appendix Rig Recommendations


Hi everyone, looking for personal anecdotes on a few different holsters. Snagged one of the new optics ready P10c's and will be keeping this, adding it to the carry rotation. I've narrowed my choice down to three holsters, and would like to hear owners opinions. They're all priced similarly, but just want to see what you guys have experienced with them.For what it's worth, I've carried a Glock 19 w/RMR for the past 2 years out of a G-code Incog. They don't make one for the P10 unfortunately. The gun in question is the P10 w/Holosun 507c, no weapon light.-Tier 1 concealed Xiphos - have one for the M&P 2.0c and it was ok. Felt a little bulky so I'd opt not to go with them on the next one, but at least it's a known quantity. Also, I hate the wing that Tier1 uses - I rip it off the moment it shows up. -Alex and Ryan Design AIWB - seemed like a decent holster, I'd like to know thoughts on using one of their wider clips (incog uses a narrow clip so the gun does rock back and forth a bit). They post occasionally on reddit and has a 10% off coupon.-JM Custom Kydex Wing Claw 2.0 - the one I have arguably the least amount of experience with, but everyone raves about how they like it. in addition, what's the difference between their Wing Claw 2 and the 2.5, and the 1? Plus, what options did you order yours with?Thanks for the help! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/30lpyLW

No comments:

Post a Comment