Friday, April 19, 2019

Should I keep going to this gun range?


I practice at a little 30ft range in a pawn shop and it's great in that it is close to my house and cheap, but due to its location, it attracts the more "firearm ignorant" crowd. I understand all gun ranges have new shooters and less knowledgable people all the time. The thing is with this range is it doesn't really have any rules or any safety briefings for new shooters. The good thing about that for me is I can draw from concealment and shoot as fast as I like. But that means everyone else can too. There are many times when people who clearly cannot handle recoil are dumping magazines at a target 10ft in front of them. Frankly, I get nervous when people I see first-time shooters just walk in rent a gun and go ham without anyone telling them how to properly handle a firearm.I want to keep going to this range because there is nowhere else I could practice drawing or rapid fire, but I don't like having to look over my shoulder when I'm at the range. What do you guys think? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2DlCPuE

No comments:

Post a Comment