Monday, April 15, 2019

Shot the Glock 48 for the first time. Also P365 blew up.


Put a good 150’rounds on the G48 rental today. Also took the 43 slide off and put it on the 48 frame to make a 43x and shot . Also shot the 48 slide on the 43 frame. I surprisingly like all 4 configurations.Once Shield Arms releases their 15 round flush mag for 48/43x , it will be bananas. They also claim to be making a flush for 43 10 round mag as well.Currently carry a Glock 43. The Sig P365 and Glock 48/43x has intrigued me.My range had the P365 for 3-4 months and when I shot when they just got it, I really liked it. However today I wanted round two and was sad to hear that it blew up. Apparently they said bad ammo was the cause even tho renters are supposed to use Range ammo only. However I don’t think a Glock 43 would blow up even with shit ammo.Definitely gonna pick up the 48. I also want the 365 for novelty, but not sure if I should pick it up anymore. I know all the problems are supposedly gone with newer production, but do you 365 owners who also have 43’s and Shields absolutely love it that much more and trust it with your life ? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2v8M5O2

No comments:

Post a Comment