Friday, April 19, 2019

Recommendations


I am looking to get my first handgun pretty soon. For now I'm just purchasing a handgun for home use and will eventually take the ccw course and get that permit after I've gained more knowledge/gotten comfortable. I've been looking at a lot of Glocks but can't fully decide on which model would be best for me. I was looking at the Glock 43 due to the size but it does lack capacity without an extension. I've looked at the 19 which has a nice 15 capacity but is a little larger in size and weight. The 26 looks nice as well since it is similar to the 43 size but the capacity is a lot better. What other Glocks should I check out and also what other tech specs should I be looking at when researching? Also, what ammo should I be looking at? I haven't looked into that as much as the handgun itself so any help in that area would be awesome as well. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IIE1vF

No comments:

Post a Comment