Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Looking into getting Into the world of guns and self defense in general. Is having a doormat personality really bad for that world?


What I mean by that is not the extreme of begging for mercy if one broke into my home.Due to self esteem issues I’ve had throughout my life and my natural personality (and being on the autistic spectrum), I’m the kind of person who’s really afraid to piss off whatever authority figure I’m dealing with, get anxious and uneasy around more dominant personalities, and overall I’m just a people pleaser in my daily life. I’m solidly a borderline b/c personality. An order taker who rarely questions them, and someone who avoids confrontation and others’ negative emotions like the plague.I’m not posting this for therapy reason, just some advice that may help if I were to start exploring this world. I imagine it has a lot of alphas and i May get too intimidated and leave.Any Input would be appreciated. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2ZeQehr

No comments:

Post a Comment