Monday, April 22, 2019

Glock 19, 43 or 26


I have been on YT for the past few days endlessly trying to figure out which to Purchase to full-time CCW. Im seeing other YT'er experiences with each gun & how they carry & no one really gives a straight answer, which I understand to an extent. I have been to my local range and shot all of them as well. I just can't make up my mind. I live in a state with a 10rd restriction. I'm 6'2 and ~250lb. I usually carry 3-4:30. I currently am Carrying a 19x (co-owned so I have to give it back) I watched Sage Dynamic on the 43 & he mentions 6+1 the whole time so that sticks in my head that I need a 19 with 17rd, but no I can only have 10 so now I'm back to square one. Do I buy a 43 & add a +2 extender to make it 8+1? I'm just kinda at a loss & am stuck making up my mind. Does anyone have all of these in their Carry rotation that would mind sharing their experiences ? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Xz8nok

No comments:

Post a Comment