Sunday, April 14, 2019

FN 509 midsize or SW MP 2.0 compact?


I am looking for something new, I have carried a G19 for over a decade and it's my go-to handgun, but I am not one for brand loyalty or static mindset. What attracts me to these two options are the ergonomics. Reliability is there with both options but the main concern is the trigger. The SW has many options, but just how bad is the FN? Spending 149 for an upgrade to a 5.5 trigger is not something I want to do. I have not been able to find a local range with one of there in their rental catalog so until I can get my hands on one I am at the mercy of the internet.Those of you who carry the 509 is the factory trigger that bad? do you trust your life to it? could you compare it to a another out of the box gun Glock, XD, Etc.Those of you with the SW 2.0 is the trigger good enough out of the box? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2UYnava

No comments:

Post a Comment