Sunday, April 21, 2019

“Firearms Expert” An Experience


So I’ve just been through an experience that I think might be more common than I realized.I’m somewhat new to CCW in general, 2-3 years of carrying concealed and practicing, but I follow the safety rules to the best of my ability and try to practice to get better.The scenario I encountered today was someone who proclaimed themselves a ‘firearms expert’ yet refused to follow basic safety rules (I.e. keeping firearm pointed in a safe direction). This individual mistook clearing a weapon for a waiver of all other rules of gun safety. My question is this, what do you all typically do when someone who admittedly has more ‘experience’ refuses to behave in safe manner with their firearm?My response was to 1. Move out of the way and 2. Walk away before anyone got hurt. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2UMZLxI

No comments:

Post a Comment