Saturday, April 20, 2019

Dreams involving DGU and CCW


Last night I had a dream that involved encountering a person who repeatedly disarmed me by physically overpowering me and taking my pistol before I could draw. He knew where the gun was every time and immediately went for it despite me changing where I carried it. He would then empty it, take it apart, and throw the pieces at me while laughing. In another recent dream, my home defense gun failed to work when I was being physically attacked, and even though I pulled the trigger nothing happened.Does anyone else have dreams where their gun features into the story? Does it ever seem to work or be a deterrent in the dream?If there's any truth to the folk wisdom about dreams, maybe the ones I'm having are all tapping into a fear I have about being attacked and unable to stop it... which is exactly why I carry in the first place. Of course dreams can also just be bizarre sequences of events, so maybe I'm reading too much into it. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2PkmFX6

No comments:

Post a Comment