Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Questions about Colorado mag limits and CCW…


I’m considering a trip that will take me to or through Colorado, and was doing my research, but was confused about a few things.My gun has 16-round mags standard. It seems mags purchased before 7/13 are exempt. - Would I be required to prove that I bought the gun/magazines before 7/13? - Would I be required/able to use a magblock to temporarily reduce the capacity by 1? - Any other hoops I’d have to jump through?Additionally, I’ve read that signs:have no force of law unless they are posted in areas that are mentioned by the law as being off limits.Which apparently includes schools, places with metal detectors, and restaurants that have the signs posted (an area that serves alcohol; which I would just have to assume all of them do, right?) - Are there other areas where signage does have force of law? - Are their any specific requirements for proper signage (size, text, etc.), or is it just any graphic sign with a crossed-circle over a gun?I know that Boulder is basically a no-go for me - I don’t plan to bring my rifle and I don’t OC, but I’d like to avoid openly-hostile communities, which I consider it to be based on current events. Are their any other cities or areas to avoid, because of hostile government or LEOs? Are their any areas/destinations that you do recommend?Lastly, are their any comprehensive resources that I should check out regarding Colorado CCW?I recognize that no responses on this thread should be taken as legal advice. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2BmaIKT

No comments:

Post a Comment