Thursday, February 7, 2019

PSA: Blue Star Holsters is complete crap. Do not waste your money on their products.


I got their add on my FB feed, and I wanted a holster for my new pistol to practice drawing from concealment. I do not yet have my CCW permit, but I want to get it so I'm not super knowledgeable yet.Anyways, $30 for a kydex holster and $25 for a gun belt seemed like a good deal, so I went ahead and purchased them on a whim.The holster itself is so tight that the slide serrations on my gun actually scrape material away from the holster when I draw, even with the retention screw all the way loose. Not only does the holster need to be adjusted every time I draw and re-holster, the holster comes off the belt with the gun sometimes when I draw. This is obviously completely unsafe were I to need to defend myself. There is no way I could trust this holster/belt combo with my life.The belt, by the way, is a product you can buy on Wish for $8. When I received the belt the logo was not visible but some cheap coating meant to obscure it has worn off. It actually functions fine as a belt, but probably not as a gun belt.Belt on Wish.Belt I'm wearing.In short, their holsters do not work well, and their belt is shitty chinesium that they tried to obscure the source of. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Sv1PbC

No comments:

Post a Comment