Saturday, February 9, 2019

Glock 26 vs Glock 19


Hello,I'm sure this has been debated quite a bit, and now since the G43 and G42 are out, they've replaced the G26. But thing is I live in California, and our roster sucks. As of right now I have a Sig P238, and I got it because I just wanted a smaller gun. I now want something a bit bigger, and its gotten to either the G26 or G19. Shot the CZ too, but they're just too heavy for EDC for me.I'm more swining to get the G26, because in California the G19 would still have the 10 round capacity limit. And I've shot both, but because of the bigger grip, I shoot better with the G19. Also shoot not so bad with the G26. And I've found that you can add grips to the G26 to get a G19 grip if needed to be. The G26 can get bigger but the G19 can't go smaller. So the G19 has the same capacity as the G26 in California, but does the bigger grip make that big of a difference for the long term?So I'm legit just torn on which one to get. What would you do? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2DpsLjc

No comments:

Post a Comment