Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Has anyone with an AZ CCW permit applied for A Medical Marijuana card?


Howdy.I have a concealed carry weapons permit for Arizona issued by the department of public safety. I know that legally I would not be allowed to buy new guns from a store because I have to check a box on a federal form about being drug-free and MMJ isn't recognized federally. I do not plan on buying any guns anytime soon. All the information I can find only deals with purchasing new firearms.CCW permits are issued from the state and MMJ cards are issued from the state. So I was wondering if they conflict or If I would get denied a card because of it.For the record:I'm a functioning member of society with a good job, a house, and a family. I know my condition qualifies. I'm not a thug and I have no intentions of carrying a weapon while under the influence. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2DqeEsb

No comments:

Post a Comment