Monday, December 4, 2017

Question about adjustable retention on kydex holsters


I always like to tighten the retention to the point I cannot under any circumstances shake the gun upside down and have it come out then back it off from there to find the sweet spot for drawing smoothly but with maximum retention. I just got a holster and it wasnt cheap and no matter how much I tighten it I can still with a shake or 2 have my Shield pop out.Am I wrong in thinking I should be able to tighten a holster with adjustable retention to the point it becomes difficult to even remove by pulling it out much less shake the gun out when upside down? I can do this with my CYA which was pretty inexpensive but not this holster.Am I overthinking all this? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ArnJCW

No comments:

Post a Comment