Tuesday, October 17, 2017

What would you do situation?


Hi. Just found this sub. Couldn't really find this question and it is something I have talked about with some friends with mixed answers. I believe in going over scenarios in your head and evaluating real world scenarios for learning.So the scenario is basic. You are in a gas station/store when someone comes in to rob the place pointing a gun at the cashier.Would you pull and shoot?I know there are a lot of variables. However I don't think I would pull. One I could end up causing the robber to panic and shoot cashier or if I shot he shoots cashier instinctively. I believe I would retreat to back of store and draw to protect myself... or only draw if it was pointed at me. What are your thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yuHYyi

No comments:

Post a Comment