Saturday, October 21, 2017

Stealthgear holster and EDC belt questions


I posted a question about a week ago regarding opinions on aliengear or stealthgear. Decided stealthgear would be the better route. Trying to decide if I should try the revolution holster due to it being $49 vs $110 for the ventcore.Anyone have experience wearing both or just the revolution? I’ve heard nothing but great things about the ventcore, but if I can get one that’s almost as great for significantly less I’d like to do that. And if I did opt for it and decided I didn’t like it, will they refund me for it so I can get the ventcore at that point?And second, I saw a discussion on a good belt to wear and came across a post on Reddit about blue alpha gear. I found their EDC low profile belt and it’s not badly priced at all. Would you guys recommend this one, or possibly one that’s priced similarly ($25-30ish)? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xVPheR

No comments:

Post a Comment