Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Renewed resolve to carry daily


I live in a relatively safe city in Utah, in fact, it is regularly in the top ten safest metropolitan areas. Today, for no real reason, I am proposing a personal declaration to carry daily.I have the means, and the ability to conceal carry, and (until today) I rarely carry, it’s going to change today. I used to work in the trades, and that was my excuse for not carrying, but now I am working as a salesman, so I have an excuse no longer.My rotation consists of a Glock 43, a Glock 19, a 38 special off duty, a Sig P938, and an full size XD40. I have comfortable holsters for all of my sidearms, so I have no reason not to carry.I invite all of you to investigate the reasons why you aren’t carrying, and decide why you aren’t carrying as often as you should and change.Are there any out there who will make a resolve to carry with me? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zui64i

No comments:

Post a Comment