Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Looking for a very specific holster (XPOST r/1911).


I am looking for an IWB (ideally AIWB) holster for a Commander sized 1911 (4.25in barrel) with a TLR06 and a Trijicon RMR which is mounted using Trijicon's integrated mount so it has suppressor height sights basically.Here is the rub, I'm already getting a custom holster made, but it is going to take 10-18 weeks. I want to be able to safely carry before that, and have a backup holster. So I'm looking for something relatively off the shelf, lets so no longer than 2-3 weeks wait time. I'd even be willing to modify a holster if need be. I have though about making my own but I haven't looked into it and am not sure how hard it would be.Looking for any suggestions, thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yA7FxZ

No comments:

Post a Comment