Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Do you have nightmares?


Hey fellas, just posting because I had a dream last night. Well, a nightmare to be exact.I expect that anyone here that has carried regularly for any serious amount of time has subjected their unconscious self to the fact that they are armed in daily life.I have experienced related dreams/nightmares about a dozen times in my 3+ years of carrying. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences. I don't think I've seen this talked about. In my nightmare, I was in a bad spot and I had to defend myself, but it was impossibly difficult to pull the trigger. Same as a nightmare where you just can't run even though you want to. I wanted to defend myself, but I was physically unable to do so (in the dream). Even if I was able to get shots off, the difficulty of pulling the trigger was so intense I just gave up on aiming and struggled to just pull the trigger. It was was like the my finger was indifferent to my struggle.Anyhow, anyone else gone through this? I'm mentally stable and all that, just unconscious renderings of one of my greatest fears. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zurMeV

No comments:

Post a Comment