Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Conceal carry in your own home without CCL? Having trouble finding this law...


I know the correct answer is "don't take legal advice from the net!", but I'm having a hell of a time finding anything regarding laws about concealed carrying on my own property in the state of Louisiana without a license. There was a 53 page or so PDF and a bunch of links at the Louisiana Legislature site that I went though these past two hours and I found nothing about it. I found this for the state of Michigan for example:"A person shall not carry a pistol concealed on or about his or her person, or, whether concealed or otherwise, in a vehicle operated or occupied by the person, except in his or her dwelling house, place of business, or on other land possessed by the person, without a license to carry the pistol as provided by law and if licensed, shall not carry the pistol in a place or manner inconsistent with any restrictions upon such license."^ that sums it up nicely. Since I can't find a similar line like that in any of the Louisiana laws I looked at, should I just consider it illegal to conceal carry on my person in my own home in my state? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gpj6Sn

No comments:

Post a Comment