Sunday, October 15, 2017

A long 58 day wait..


ImageLike most, the relatively short period of time I spent waiting for my CHP felt like an eternity.I've had the G43 for a bit and my Kimber is currently in Yonkers for some TLC. So when it finally showed up late last week, I decided I needed to celebrate with a new purchase. Enter the P30SK.It's my first DA/SA. Decided I wanted to give one a whirl and the HK just felt like "the one" in my hands at the LGS. The ergonomics and build quality is really top notch. It'll be for colder weather CCW and can also double duty for home defense (they can take the full size P30/VP9 15 or 18 round mags). Up to now, my Gold Cup Match 1911 was serving duty for home defense but with only 8+1 rounds, I've long wanted to pickup something that could fill this role too.For holsters, so far my drawer is off to a decent start with a Bravo Concealment DOS (shown in pic), a CYA single clip IWB kydex, and a Remora (reinforced top with sweat shield). I also have a Remora (not reinforced) for my Micro 9 Woodland Night, which should be back from Kimber any day now.My torch and EDC knife aren't anything super special but they're solid for their modest cost and they get their jobs done. An Ontario Rat II and a Thrunite Archer 1A V3.Anyway, cheers all. I've really enjoyed reading the posts here for a while and feel like I've picked up a lot of good tips and have thought through lots of situations that I probably wouldn't have otherwise. Love this sub.Peace via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yMvqDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment