Tuesday, June 6, 2017

IWB holster suggestion for p320 tacops carry


Looking to get a holster for my new off duty carry. I recently got a Sig Sauer P320 tacops carry for a sweet deal, and once I qualify with it, I need an off duty carry holster to wear year round. I currently carry a Smith and Wesson Shield in a Crossbreed supertuck but want to move to something with more capacity due to being a LEO. I live in south eastern Virginia and it gets pretty hot and muggy in the summer months. I've owned two crossbreed holsters in the past and while they are super comfortable I usually need to wear an undershirt to feel less sweaty. I carry in the 4-5 o'clock position and I'm 6'3" and 290ish so not a small dude. Currently I'm looking at alien gear, stealth gear, and black Arch holsters. I'm looking for the best options for suppressor height sights and threaded barrel while maintaining comfort. Any suggestions would be appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qVjfgs

No comments:

Post a Comment