Wednesday, June 7, 2017

HST 124, or 147?


I apologize in advance for what may be a dumb question.I just bought a new XDS 9mm 3.3 last week. This was a huge deal for me because for the last 20 years I have been a die-hard .40 fan, and normally carry a Glock 27, sometimes a 23.But, I have been longing for something a little lighter, and honestly a little less chunky than the 27. And you guys on this sub made the case for me to branch out and give 9mm a try. I absolutely love how slim this XDS is. I am so happy with this gun purchase.Regarding the HST's though, what is the real-life difference between the 124 and 147? I know the 147 obviously has more powder, but I don't know what the actual real-life or practical difference there is between the two. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2r3BcNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment