Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Double clip vs single clip IWB for skinny people?


I am new to carrying and thus don't have a lot of experience with holsters, but it seems to me that double clips just won't work on my frame. I am a small individual; 5'3" with a 29" waist to be exact. I've tried two now, an Alien Gear and just recently a Stealth Gear Revolution Mini. For both, the clips are just spaced too wide for my body, which creates this weird gap between the belt and my back. Here's a crappy diagram of what I mean (I carry LH). For reference it is a Glock 26 holster, but the Alien Gear was for my PPS and had the same problem.This happens no matter where I position the holster (except maybe directly on my back). Since I'm new, I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if these types of holsters just aren't meant for small people. Does anyone around my size know of a good double clip holster, or maybe just good holsters in general that have worked for you? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qUxdiB

No comments:

Post a Comment