Sunday, June 4, 2017

beach/lake carry


Hey guys, it's warming up here in southern Indiana and I'm wanting to go swimming with my dogs at the lake tomorrow! It will just be me and my two dogs. Where we go swimming is normally dead except for the occasional hiker. Do you have any recommendations on what I should do with my gun? I was thinking of taking my shield, wearing it when out of the water and tossing it in my bag when I decide to get wet. The bag would never be more than 20ft away from me and never be out of sight. I am just a bit nervous of leaving it off body. Also its not like I'm swimming laps, just dip in to cool off and play fetch with my pups. Would you see any issues with this, again the area of the lake we swim is very secluded. Thanks for any advice or tip! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qVC6HD

No comments:

Post a Comment