Friday, June 9, 2017

Are my chances of obtaining a permit low because I'm brown skinned? (indian)


I'm about to start the process soon in San Bernardino county, California. I've heard SB county isn't necessarily pro CCW but they're not super stingy either.I'm 27 years old in graduate school, no felonies or anything, I have a Disorderly conduct charge that I paid a fine for backw hen I was in college. I think I'm of good moral character.The thing is, I'm wondering if they may discriminate against me because - to be frank - I look like I could be a Muslim. The fact of the matter is that I'm an American born patriot just trying to exercise my right.Should I even bother starting this arduous process? I don't know. I'm sort of stuck.Anyway, thanks for reading this. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t2bRAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment