Friday, March 17, 2017

Tactical Muffin Top


Ok guys. I'm not skinny. 225, 5'10", and I carry it all in my gut and love handles.I have an AG Cloak Tuck 3.0 and a Bianchi leather M11, but I've recently (around the house and unloaded) been Mexican carrying in the appendix position to see if I like it, and I do, so long as I can keep the gun up high enough.Here's my question. I'm going to get a stealth gear ventcore AIWB, but I don't know if the + model with the mag pouch will be too large of a footprint given my... shape. In my mind the smaller foot print will be more comfortable, but the issues I'm having with comfort have come more how long the holster is and digging into my leg and groin, rather than the width of holster which is what is added with the mag additions. Those of you who have the aiwb+ and a spare tire... how is it via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2maQcXS

No comments:

Post a Comment