Tuesday, March 14, 2017

EDC advice/feedback


Hello Fellow Redditors, I’ve recently begun looking for a EDC. I’m posting here today seeking some advice and feedback from this fine community. What I would like to know more about are any negatives associated with the pistols I am considering that may not be readily apparent such as reliability issues, etc… I would also be very interested in any similar alternatives models  you feel I should be considering which meet my criteria. My next step will be to visit a range(s) and try shooting as many of these as I can, albeit some may not be available to rent. I welcome any other advisement/input you may have, thanks in advance! My Criteria:-9mm-sub / micro compact form-semiauto-single stack mag style (4rnd minimum)-reliability for self-defense use as an EDC-Good for IWB carry.-No external Hammer-Crimson trace laser option-adjustable/replaceable sights is a plus-all black/muted color design is a plus-abundant selection of accessories such as holsters, mags, sights… is a plus My Contenders:Ruger LC9Beretta BU9 NanoSmith & Wesson M&P Shield 9Glock 43Springfield XD-S 33Walther PPS M2Kahr PM9 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lXVN3I

No comments:

Post a Comment