Saturday, March 4, 2017

Carrying for Big Guys


I'm 6'1 and 330. My weight is pretty well distributed so I don't quite look it but I am. What carrying techniques or holsters would you recommend? I mainly pocket carry a S&W 642. I have a Stealthgear IWB holster for a S&W Shield but it just seems to make my pants fall down. When I wear a belt to keep everything up I have to make the belt super tight to the point bending over is not comfortable. I have two heavier belts, one from Duluth and a Relentless Tactical belt from Amazon. Maybe I need a CCW belt directly from a makers website instead of an online retailer. My goal is to carry something bigger like a Walther PPQ M2 and do so without my pants falling down, my stomach being squeezed to death, and the gun printing like mad. Thank you for the input! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mYAdIk

No comments:

Post a Comment