Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Stealthgear AIWB+ Mag Retention


So I've received my Stealthgear AIWB+ recently, for my G26, and am taking it on a test run. However, on the day of its arrival, I noticed that the retention of the magazine carrier seemed weak. I haven't tested out the retention by holding it upside down and seeing if it would just slip out, but it looks that way. It seems like it's literally a Kydex rectangle to place your magazine much like how a cup holder works. Anyone have a similar experience?As for everything else, I didn't want to give in to the hype, but I like it a lot. Definitely worth the price after the 20% discount. Wearing it currently against bare skin to see how comfortable it is and 6 hours in, it feels great. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kU55eU

No comments:

Post a Comment