Monday, February 13, 2017

[Scenario] Had an encounter with a drug dealer today


I wanted to go exploring today with my camera so I looked up many different places near me. Finding one I liked, I headed that way. I didn't know at the time but it was in such a bad area of town that the location was closed. I needed to reassess so I parked in the parking lot in front of it.While sitting in my car I see a clean white brand new BMW(a nicer car than I will ever drive) approach me from the front. Getting closer and closer. Its a decent sized parking lot with no other vehicles and he is homing in on my location. I casually reach to my side, unholster it and disengage the safety. With my gun in hand and ready to go, he pulls up next to me."Whatcha need?" After 2 seconds of processing what the fuck is going on, I reply, "Pardon me?" "Whatcha lookin for?" "......OH....nah....nah, I'm good." "You sure?" "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks though." "I got everything." "No, really, I'm good." ..............."aight Bro."Then he drove away.During the whole time I was casually keeping an eye on his hand movements without looking like a deer in the headlights.He never saw the gun, never knew I had the gun and departed with no indecent.Be aware, be prepared, and think rationally. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ldw5qd

No comments:

Post a Comment