Sunday, February 12, 2017

Scary Confrontation


Yesterday I found myself in a bad situation. As I was leaving my apt building a man, a neighbor, got on the elevator and asked how I was. My response was, "OK. How's it going?" The man suddenly started yelling how I didn't belong in the building and screaming that he was gonna have me killed. I got off the elevator and he followed me outside. I finally said, "Stop! Don't come near me!" and was about to pull my gun out when he walked about halfway down the block still yelling bitch and what have you at me. He approached again to take my photo about the time my Lyft arrived.I am left wondering if I did the right thing? I mean, my thought was since he didn't physically touch me initially I didn't see a real threat. At the same time he was screaming that he was gonna kill me. I guess my question is was this a situation you would have pulled your weapon? If it matters I live in a stand your ground state. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kgFaQ2

No comments:

Post a Comment