Friday, February 10, 2017

Roommates and guns?


Not sure if this is the place for this but I thought I could find answers here.I am a university student about to sign a lease for an off campus apartment and will be rooming with a person I know fairly well. Not close friends but same friend circle.By the time I move in i will be 21 with a Concealed Carry Handgun permit.Should I be honest about my intention to keep firearms? I am considering asking if my roommate is comfortable with me keeping firearms and if she isn't I might just keep them at my parents house. Probably two pistols and an AR15.Or should I just not say anything and bring them anyway?Sorry if this is the wrong place but I thought some of you here would have good insight into this. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2l2eRwa

No comments:

Post a Comment