Thursday, February 2, 2017

Questions about Carry Laws in Nevada


Hey guys, just found this sub today, looks like great stuff. I have some questions regarding concealed carry in certain state parks and state park buildings etc.There is a local park (actually it's a national conservation area in the middle of some BLM land) that has a nice little visitor's center. The center has a "no firearms" sign, and I just wondered if that building qualifies as a federal building or not.There is also a nearby state park here in Nevada, and it's visitor's center has the same "no firearms" sign.So when I visit these places, what do I do? Do I leave my hoster and things in the car? Am I okay to carry within the state parks limits? Does it make any difference if its concealed or open carry? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jyW1wZ

No comments:

Post a Comment