Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mastermind Tactics Appendix holster review


So first of all I'm not affiliated with MMT in any way. I saw a user post a comment recommending this company awhile ago as a good budget AIWB holster, coming in at a whopping $40 I had to try them.The company only offers holsters in a few models as of right now, and only offers a cut for the full frame for the glock 19/26 or in my case M&P 40/40c or 9/9c. I ordered on a Saturday and the holster was shipped the following Friday and in my hands the next Tuesday.The fit of the holster is great, completely covering the trigger guard and has an audible click with adjustable retention. I thought the extra length might bother me but it helps the holster from tipping out and is still very comfortable. The appendix model of holster comes with a belt claw, a velcro attached foam wedge and your choice in belt clip. I chose the steel clip. Most appendix holsters I have used have an offset clip instead of a centered clip, but with the belt claw it still concealed quite well. I've been carrying with this holster for almost two weeks now, it took some getting used to with the claw and wedge but the holster is very comfortable and conceals my M&P very well.Overall I think these are great holsters for the price, very comfortable and concealable.http://ift.tt/2kkF31H via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2k10MQ3

No comments:

Post a Comment