Saturday, February 11, 2017

I'm a felon. Can't even TOUCH a gun. What's best for home defense? Self defense on the street?

It was a white collar crime, but those are the rules. Literally holding a gun could get me an automatic 7 years in prison.

I can never use anything classified as a "firearm".

For home defense I was thinking a crossbow and/or a Taser. Thoughts? Any other ideas?

For on the street, I am thinking about a knife with connected brass knuckles, an extending baton or just a regular knife like a gravity knife.

It really bothers the hell out of me that I feel like a sitting duck.

In case it matters I am a male, marine corps veteran, in fairly decent shape and much better than the average person with hand to hand combat.



Submitted February 11, 2017 at 05:02PM by TCB_FTF http://ift.tt/2l5YezC

No comments:

Post a Comment