Sunday, February 12, 2017

Alternatives to carrying CCW card in wallet – necklace?


I carry my gun from wake up to bed time, but don't carry my wallet all hours: e.g., when working out, walking the dogs, at home, working in the yard. Sometimes I need to take care of something, like the trash, which means, I have to briefly leave my private property. I'm sure this describes lots of our situations.But because (1) my state (all states?) requires card to be present if carrying in public, and (2) In a CCW use I'd need to have it afterwards, I'm thinking of other ways to carry it besides in my wallet with my credit cards.My best idea is an ID card 'necklace' that I can wear under my shirts. I'd put it on the morning ("pants on, gun on"), and take it off when I go to sleep.Thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2l5DhVQ

No comments:

Post a Comment