Tuesday, February 14, 2017

1.25" Belt Loops and clips - not widely available?


I have a 1.25" Beltman belt that I really, really like. I'm new to CCW, it's my first belt, and I thought that 1.25" would look less conspicuous and fit more of my clothes.I was right on both counts, but I am finding that NO ONE seems to make holsters that have clips or loops for 1.25" belts. I see J-hooks for 1.25" belts on JM Custom and Dara's sites but no actual loops or clips.Using 1.5" clips is SO ANNOYING. Deholstering is difficult and the holster moving around just makes me uncomfortable. I have a Blade-tech TE for my Glock 19 and I just bought my own 1.25" belt loops off of amazon to drill out and use because I'm so annoyed with the ill-fitting ones.Does anyone know of a manufacturer with good custom made Kydex AIWB holsters that fit 1.25" belts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kRglZw

No comments:

Post a Comment