Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wife just got her CCL and we had our first double-carry date!


Wife got her CCL in the mail, and so I boight her a Can-Can Concealment Hip Hugger for her Ruger LC9s (Pink, of course) and went for an inaugural Wal-Mart walk, and then to dinner at our favorite local restaurant. She says it was super comfortable but she couldn't help but feeling like she was breaking some kind of rule- you know that feeling YOU got when you first started carrying?- and I told her it would pass eventually.She kept asking "Am I printing?" and I honestly couldn't even see it even though I knew right where it was. That little pistol just vanishes!So now, it's practice, practice, practice, and living the rules of gun safety day in and day out. Probably gonna get her in an NRA pistol course too, just for good measure, but all in all, it was a good day! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28Ncmpy

No comments:

Post a Comment