Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Where is all the Glock 30S stuff???


I got a sweet deal on a 30S with night sights, a few extra mags and some rounds but I can't find a decent IWB holster. I used to carry without a holster but having something over the trigger guard makes me feel better about it. I carry in and OWB but prefer IWB carry, but am having a difficult time finding good accessories or ones that fit. Also does anyone know if there are any possible conversions for the 30S? I don't believe there are just no harm in checking. There's a chance I'll trade this gun in for something else in 45acp but you can't beat the capacity with the size (10+1) and I'd get an XD2 but they are only 3.3" barrels and I don't trust 45acp out of a barrel that short for reliable ammo performance. 3.8 and up for this caliber. Any guns I should look into getting or even trading my Glock for? Looking for a double stack compact 3.8" barrel and up, about 10 round capacity 45acp with a good range of after market stuff. Any advice? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28Nu7cu

No comments:

Post a Comment