Monday, June 20, 2016

Thanks for all the advice friends!


Alright fellas! (And of course ladies)I got a few gifts for fathers day, competing my carry setup. (For now) I dont have a single regret!MY STORY: I have been thinking about getting my CHL for a very long time now. I have always been of the "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" mindset. I took me a while to make the decision to carry a firearm and so far I am glad that I have. I didn't have the budget to get a nice single stack 9 or anything, but with your guys encouraging I decided to try and carry for 40 caliber springfield xd service pistol IWB around 3:30.For the the belt I decided not to cheap out - no matter what I would need a good belt, I decided on a beltman 1.5 inch with the stiffening. I am so glad I did that, it is a fantastic belt, by only complaint was that it runs a tad small.For the holster I went with a Aliengear IWB. Super happy with it as well, good trigger cover. Very comfy. And @ 3:30 by full size gun disappears. One day I will get a crossbreed maybe.So that's all, just wanted to vent on my positive experience so far, and say thank you for all the advice.What other tips can you give me? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28KRN0P

No comments:

Post a Comment