Saturday, June 18, 2016

First time carrying.. Question on your experience.


I purchased a G19 and Alien Gear cloak tuck 3 IWB. I'm 5'7 200# and figured the G19 would be the right size as to not print. Looked at the single stacks, but I figured that in the event it came to me having to use my weapon, I would prefer to have the extra ammo (although not much since G19 is 10+1).So, I'm curious, when you carry, do you carry with one in the chamber. Probably a dumb question since seconds count, but I'm curious just the same. Since I've never carried before, I was curious if I should be nervous about the trigger being "ready to go" with one in the chamber, since my young children are around me most of the time.Also, what about wearing shorts? I live in South Florida, so I'm always wearing shorts from American Eagle or somewhere like that, so the belts I wear are the fabric belts. Does anyone carry with one of these belts, or should I switch to a regular reinforced belt?Thanks for letting me ask my noob questions. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/1UDi6Fa

No comments:

Post a Comment