Saturday, May 6, 2023

Why is this sub obsessed with printing?


From the multitude of "am I printing" posts (which btw we can't tell if you're "printing" from a few still photos) to the latest "You're printing young man" post at the top currently (reads like a LARP btw), this sub is so obsessed with printing.I just don't get why people are obsessed with it. Nobody is watching you and those that do notice you're printing whether it's obvious and whether it's incidental or not, nobody is going to say anything to you about it. If they do, so what? Tell them thanks and move on with your day.With all that being said, I will concede I was more concerned about it when I first started carrying, but now I don't care anymore. At some point carrying becomes no different than carrying your wallet or phone with you and your concerns about printing don't' even cross your mind. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/1ekuAaC

No comments:

Post a Comment