Friday, May 19, 2023

Vedder Disappointment, recommendations


Received my LightTuck today. Wore it all day long, and Im already pretty disappointed in their "Claw". I thought the single screw might not be a problem since I saw a lot of recommendations for this holster. You apply pressure with a sturdy belt at any angle and the thing wants to rotate. Not a lot mind you, but enough that it reduces the effect of the "Claw." I'm going to give it a few more days, but I'm already 85% sure I'm going to return this. For the $90.29 after tax and shipping, I think I can find better.Before I completely decide to return it, since I waited so damn long for their turtle shipping. I'm looking for some suggestions, do I buy a ModWing and add it myself? Or look at other manufacturers. I think I'm going to be looking specifically at those that use the ModWing this time.Considering:WingmanEclipse​not really interested inT1C - not convinced about their clawtenicor - i think i want a softer wedge instead of their built in.​I carry a G19 MOS Gen 5 w/RMRCC and my belt is a Beltman bullhide w/stiffener. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/g7SJYs5

No comments:

Post a Comment