Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Shadow systems mr920 shootability vs 365xl with grip module and thread on comp?


I've been thinking about getting an mr920 as a cooler weather carry gun. Currently the only gun I carry is a stock 365xl with holosun 507k. To me it's the perfect balance of size and performance if you're like me and only wear gym shorts and t shirts whenever possible. Before I had the 507 on it I shot it side by side with my bud's mr920l that also had irons. I shot the 920 WAY better. I've practiced a lot since then plus got the red dot and haven't been able to shoot the 920 since but no that I'm at least as good with my gun now as I was with the 920.Still I know a bigger gun would be more comfortable/easier to shoot and I like a gun that takes glock mags incase shtf because they're simply easier to find. I know the best answer is to try both setups but with all that said how similar would my gun with a comp, red dot, and chunkier grip mod(like a wilson combat) feel compared to something like a mr920 with a red dot?Would the grip and comp make that much of a difference in reduced snappy-ness? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/CM6WGPi

No comments:

Post a Comment