Sunday, May 14, 2023

The effects of a carrier's physical stature on justification of lethal force


Note: I do not own firearms. I also live in a country where carrying a firearm is a prohibited. This is a question out of curiosity.Does anyone know if a physically small man has more leeway in using his firearm to defend himself against un unarmed, much larger attacker? Here's what I mean: if both parties were of the same physical size, I'm thinking the victim might have a duty to wait longer before he fires. As opposed to when the assailant is much bigger because the victim has no chance of fighting him hand to hand and must shoot him earlier in order to survive the attack. I imagine it varies by state, but what is the case in most states? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/k5ghQ2x

No comments:

Post a Comment