Thursday, May 11, 2023

Car Storage for No-Go buildings


Work requires me to go into schools/Gov buildings. I have a cabled lockbox but unfortunately for some God forsaken reason, my trunk doesn’t have a single place to secure the cable. The trunk of my car is completely separated from the cabin with no window. I can secure the cable to the passenger seat and put the box underneath it.There, it’s 90% concealed except for the fact that you can see a little bit of where the cable is affixed to the bottom of the seat. So my question is, do you think a visible lockbox cable will serve as an incentive to smash and grab? Or am I just better off locking the gun in the box and putting it in the trunk? I don’t want to up my chances of a smash and grab because the cable is giving it away. **And yes, I am actively pissed that my trunk is stupid. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/WlIL5Ps

No comments:

Post a Comment