Tuesday, May 9, 2023

What is your "perfect" firearm to fit these categories? (Pocket, IWB, OWB/Open carry, Home Defense/PDW)


Getting back into exercising my rights now that I'm married, and have a son on the way. I've been incredibly convicted about protecting my family. I've been browsing youtube all up and down to see what the top CCWs are nowadays (I have a Hellcat Pro on the way). And I was curious what everyone has as their go to firearm for different purposes. Listed below.Pocket carry (If you had to pocket carry a firearm what is your favorite micro pistol)IWB CCW (Can be any size, but designated as your deeper concealment firearm)OWB CCW/Open (What larger or full size would you have if you were open carrying, or a sidearm to have while hunting or similar where concealing isn't the primary worry, or OWB concealing is more practical and you want a full size or larger firearm)Home Defense/PDW (Can be a pistol, PCC, SBR, or rifle: what you would have as your go to firearm when more rounds is what you need and concealing/carrying daily isn't the designated use) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/r5OFZGl

No comments:

Post a Comment