Thursday, May 25, 2023

Appendix carry questions.


I'm looking into appendix carry now, generally carry at 3 with my Vedder holster but usually have a hoody on when carrying so its easier to conceal it. Sig p320 x compact. I'm not a big guy at 5'7 and 185 so it's kinda hard for me to Carry this time of year. Mainly because I don't wear super baggy clothes. Biggest question is what's the best way to carry appendix in the summer? I wear a 34/30 pant size and trying to avoid going 36 because they start getting baggy and a Large t-shirt fits me well now. Looking to purchase the vedder pro tuck since they have the sale going now and I really have liked my other stuff from them. Mainly looking for options other people in similar situations have tried and figured out. Any help or advice would be appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/L8OIxEf

No comments:

Post a Comment