Saturday, May 20, 2023

Best ccws for pocket carry under $800


I have a problem here. Over the past year I have learned that I have a problem with the metal on my belts and suspenders. They make me breakout with tiny and sometimes painful red acne or something along those lines. So I am assuming that iwb is a no go. I also don't want to tuck my shirt in and open carry. Undershirts are a no go because I live in Oklahoma. It's hot as balls here most of the time and I even get too warm in the winter time, unless I'm outside and it's really cold. It's probably because I'm fat honestly lol. So I think my only real option is pocket carry. I turn 21 in 11 months and I live in Oklahoma so it should be permitless carry. Thanks for the recomendations. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/GhrPdfV

No comments:

Post a Comment